The death of a family member or a loved one is always a sad and traumatic event, even more so if no provision has been made to cover the financial burden which falls on the immediate family. The purpose of the scheme is to provide easy access to funeral insurance so that a dignified funeral can be held.
This product was designed primarily for churches, funeral parlours and burial clubs and has the following objectives:
- Affordable premiums
- Easy administration
- Complete peace of mind for participating members
- Anyone in the age group 14 to 90 years may participate.
- Cover is available to immediate family members, including legally adopted children.
- Extended family members, eg parents or parents-in-law etc, can be included at an additional premium.
- Persons who are not legally married but living together as a family, can enjoy family benefits, provided all relevant information is declared on the application form.
- No restriction is placed on the size of a family.
- Also applicable to Funeral Homes and Church Groups
- Groups must have more than 100 Principal members
- Maximum cover amounts will be determined by the size of the group
For more information regarding burial societies and premiums CONTACT